Jiaogulan Tea – Gynostemma pentaphyllum – leaves of the carefully selected varieties, premium quality A.
Tea made from this plant has medicinal properties. It includes over 90 types of saponins (gypenosides). Approximately ten of them are identical with ginsenosides of original Panax Ginseng. Furthermore, saponins contains trace elements, vitamins, amino acids and proteins.
People believe for hundreds of years that Gynostema can prolong life. In areas where people drink a tea from its leaves is commonly live to a very old age. Its main medical attributes and advantages are:
- strengthens the immune system
- strengthens the heart and the prevention of heart attack
- regulates blood sugar and cholesterol
- regulates blood pressure – reduces the high, low, on the contrary can increase
- strengthens and improves blood circulation and prevents stroke
- strengthens the neural system
- relieves spasms and soothes
- stimulates liver function
- prevention against cancer and slowing cancer development
- recharges vital energy
- effective treatment of insomnia
- very effective against fatigue
Thai production of premium quality – the origin province of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, Thailand.
Content: Gynostemma pentaphyllum dried leaves
Packaging: 1 bag contains 100 g of dried tea leaves